• Poverty is not a crime. Because of financial constraints, no kid should be denied a great education.
• A student’s talent is less significant than his or her character.
• We offer a well-rounded education that includes professional training and study in the arts and sciences, as well as extracurricular activities.
• We uphold integrity through honesty, politeness, and justice; o We value diversity of individuals, ideas, and expressions; and o We encourage personal development in an environment where everyone matters.
• We uphold our pupils’ accountability.